Looking for gift ideas for the health/fitness nuts in your life? You’re bound to find some from the 20+ items below! There are hundreds of healthy, useful, unique gifts out there. You can purchase some of them through us (thanks!) but we’ve also included products that we think would be great gifts (even though we don’t currently sell them). Happy gift hunting!
For the sweet-toothed snacker
Whether you’re on the lookout for clean-label stocking stuffers or simply want to gift something sweet, there are heaps of options. For every conventional candy bar, there’s a version with a more wholesome ingredient list. For more healthy upgrades for common cravings, check out our previous blog post.
- Chocolate-coated dried fruit like these chocolate-dipped blueberries
- Justin’s organic peanut butter cups (these are extra handy for stockings since the cups are individually wrapped)
- Creative dark chocolate goods like this black rice quinoa chocolate bar
- Chocolate-dipped almonds or other nuts
- Pomegranate chocolate honey patties
- Organic chocolate coconut bars
- More chocolates and sweets
For the aspiring chef or meal-planner
For many health enthusiasts, the kitchen is an essential, wonderful, exploratory space. The right tools will get tons of use, and may even end up benefiting the gift-giver 😉. Make more culinary exploits possible for your foodie friends this year.
- Air fryer (all of the crunch with a fraction of the fat!)
- Fermentation crock (DIY probiotics, there are tons of easy beginner recipes)
- Glass meal-prep containers (a beautiful, sustainable way to pack meals for work, school, and home that minimizes plastic exposure)
- Reusable lunch bag
- Reusable produce bags (there are many cute, sustainable options like Junes)
- Herb seed kit (if you want to make an investment, an AeroGarden takes this gift to the next level and ensures they’ll stay alive!)
For the protein fiend
Gift the protein lover in your life some snacks they haven’t had the chance to try yet. It seems like each day, more protein products pop up. Protein coffee, anyone?
- Protein cookies and bites (Lenny & Larry’s, Cookie Republic, Buff Bake, Bite Fuel, My Protein Bites)
- Protein rice crispy treats
- Protein coffee
- Delectable protein spreads
- Shakers (we love the handy storage in Smart Shake shakers, since you can use it as a water bottle throughout the day and store your protein powder, creatine, and/or a small snack)
- Savory protein snacks like chips (Ips Chips or Kay’s Naturals protein chips)
- Jerky/savory bars (Epic)
- Tasty protein bars or powders in new flavors (especially if they’re from a brand they already love!)
For the avid exerciser
Boost their recovery and support their healthy habits with feel-good gifts.
- Foam roller
- Yoga mat (bonus points for a nice, thick, sustainable one)
- Sore muscle soak or recovery rub
- Massage gift card
For the spa enthusiast
Skip any cheap, themed holiday body product packs and opt for quality lotions, masks, and bath salts instead. While taking someone to a local spa as a gift is a good option, you can also easily create a luxurious spa experience at home.
- Fancy face masks (like this real gold foil mask), or other lovely natural body products and balms
- Spa gift card
- Essential oils or other massage oils and aromatherapy items
- Bath salts
- Hair, skin, and nails supplements
For the daily supplement-taker
While it might seem boring initially, upgrading one or more of the dietary supplements someone takes can have a direct, positive effect on their health. They might even think of you every day when they take it. It’s the perfect way to ensure they are avoiding low-quality and potentially harmful supplements. Of course, these gift ideas require a certain knowledge and intimacy with the person you’re gift-hunting for. The best gifts always do.
- Fish oil: Most fish oils on the market are rancid, and as a result taste fishy and can make taking fish oil a distasteful daily task. High quality fish oils (like Nordic Naturals) are devoid of that fishy taste and may even have a pleasant lemony flavor. If you want to test the fish oil you already have at home for freshness, we’ve designed a handy fish oil flowchart.
- Multivitamins: Anything you take every day should be high quality. Pick from our favorite multivitamins, or read our post on how to select the perfect one.
- Supplements and foods specific to their health conditions: Find out which supplements and foods have clinically proven ingredients for their specific health conditions by shopping by condition. This most likely isn’t a gift for a co-worker or neighbor, but may be a great fit for someone you’re especially close with. Step One Foods is an excellent choice for people with cardiovascular conditions, as an example (the dark chocolate crunch bar is a real treat).
Hopefully, this list has given you more than a handful of options for the health nut(s) in your life. Happy holidays!
Have more gift ideas? Feel free to drop them in the comments section below!